Monday, June 30

Sitting up and rolling over


Caeli rolled over for the first time while Uncle Matthew was visiting in May- she was 4.5 months!  WHAT?  I really don't remember the other kids rolling over so early- maybe I'm just old and forgetful but that seems kind of early, right?  Well, she's on the move now- she will roll from one side of the room to the other if she wants to get something.

This video is her second time to roll over.  Of course I missed the first time!


I pulled out the bumbo seat for her around then too, and we realized she was already pretty strong.  Right now, at almost 6 months old, she's a very strong sitter and will sit for 15-20 minutes in the play room, tinkering with a toy and watching everyone else play.

I'm so happy she's healthy and strong, but she's growing up too quickly for this mama!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back! It's been a desert out there for weeks...

 
site design by designer blogs