Click here to watch this video on youtube! I don't want to embed it because some not-nice ads pop up after the video is over, but the video itself it worth watching!
2 comments:
mama schmerb
said...
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am dying here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything they do, has been done to my car, except the exploding milk, you got that one! Just today, (after I cleaned the van, 'of course', Alex spilled his entire 20oz lemonade in the back, and continually kicked the back of my seat, (as he is right now as I write this) LOL FOTF!!
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am dying here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything they do, has been done to my car, except the exploding milk, you got that one!
Just today, (after I cleaned the van, 'of course', Alex spilled his entire 20oz lemonade in the back, and continually kicked the back of my seat, (as he is right now as I write this)
LOL FOTF!!
i knew mom would like this one. i was like, 'hey- that looks like the inside of our old van'
Post a Comment