I have really been itching to get Beth some play structure things for our backyard all summer long, but now that the weather has been cooling off (staying in the 80s, mostly!) I thought it was high time! I've been checking our local classifieds website with the hopes of finding a deal, but every time I'd email someone their item would already be sold! In desperation, I sent an email to our neighborhood's yahoo group, and someone replied. She said she'd take $40 for all of this:

Score! So what, it's at least 8 years old, but Beth didn't seem to care! It's faded but still in very good condition! There's a little playhouse with a table/kitchen and the other thing is just for her to climb all over- just what a 2.5-yr-old needs! Ryan brought it home with the help of a neighbor, we cleaned it and set it up that night so when Beth woke up it was already in the backyard. She was so excited! We're not sure if we'll put wood chips down. We probably should but it's more work and more money... We might just let her kill the grass, then replace the sod when we need to move. ;-)




And for good measure, here's a picture of Luke from last week. I
had to get dinner made for company and he has been so grumpy because of his cold/tooth coming in, and nothing was consoling him. I popped him in my mei tai and he passed out! I love my slings. I don't know what I'd do without them.
3 comments:
Awesome! They/we are going to have a blast in your backyard now!
That looks like a super fun setup!
I would see what happens without the woodchips - for some reason they look delectable to a lot of dogs looking for a snack!
SCORE!!!!!!
Alex already has it planned out!
Alex is the waiter, David is the chef and Beth is the customer!!
Post a Comment