Wednesday, September 26

9-month update

Today was Beth's 9-month ped appointment. She's 27 inches and 17 lbs 8 oz- both in the 25th percentiles! Our little girl is growing! Her ear still has fluid in it, although her infection is clearing up. I am praying now that she doesn't have a childhood filled with chronic ear infections. :-(

Swinging at the park!



Vegas and her new friend BFF, Lady. They're sisters now- Vegas no longer lives with us. :-(

Our freaky tree- the whole thing is wrapped in webs like this- even the branches. I'm a little weired out.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Jose says you guys have to chop that tree down, once it is hit by lighting it slowly begins to die.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about Vegas. I know you love your beasties.

She was very fortunate to have had ya'll as her 1st owners.

 
site design by designer blogs