A fairy princess in her garden...concentrating so hard on her task. What a sweetheart! (Stephanie, you should be a professional photographer...you always get those very special shots!)
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
4 comments:
A fairy princess in her garden...concentrating so hard on her task. What a sweetheart! (Stephanie, you should be a professional photographer...you always get those very special shots!)
I'll remember that next time I get bored with waterinng my garden. I don't know if I have a dress that pretty though =)
These should be framed, so sweet!
These are SO beautiful. Yes, I think every woman (little girl) should have fairy princess dress to water her garden!
Post a Comment