Saturday, August 1

Our week

one of my new favorite pictures!

On Monday I left with the kids to head to my parent's house for a visit. We had a nice visit- I got to hang out with my family and a couple of friends I hadn't seen in a long time, and Beth had so much fun playing with my brothers! I didn't take a lot of pictures, but here are a couple. Beth spent a lot of time petting the cats, watering the garden, playing with cars and little men (GI Joes?), and enjoying time with my parents. I think Luke had a good time too!

watering the flowers

wrapped up in fabric Uncle Michael brought us from Africa!

oh good grief. the obsession begins (she had no idea this was a video game since we never turned it on, she just liked beating the drums!)


Today Beth attended Grace's third birthday party. She was supposed to go dressed as a princess, but as it turns out we have no princess attire in our home! So she went as a pretty ballerina...And I guess I'll have to keep my eye out for some princess clothes and shoes!

4 comments:

Grandma c said...

Enjoyed the pictures...especially, the one of bro and sis having a rip-roaring good time.

Emily said...

What great pictures! I think she is a beautiful princess!

Grandpa p said...

A grandpa can't help but beam when he sees these pictures. What very cool little-people they are.

Julie said...

Those are really cute pictures. I think Beth's grin is getting bigger and bigger! Maybe she'll follow in her mommy and auntie julie's footsteps and be a big old band nerd!

 
site design by designer blogs