Last night Luke slept in his bed all night! We put him down at 8 (later than normal) and he woke up at 10:40, put himself back to sleep within 4 minutes (believe me, I was counting) and then he woke up again at 2:30 and was asleep within a couple of minutes. I went and got him at 6:30, his usual wake-up time, brought him to our bed and nursed. I didn't plan to night wean him anytime soon, but if they boy starts sleeping through the night I don't think I'll argue! I can't even tell you how good we felt this morning when we woke up- everyone was so happy! What a nice birthday present from Luke to daddy!

And happy birthday to Ryan! I hope you had a great birthday week- Wingstop on Monday, lemon chicken on Tuesday, and surprise Arby's on Wednesday. And a clean closet. And peanut butter cookies. Could it be any better?
my helper in the kitchen!
finley was the happiest dog on the planet for about 15 minutes today. ohhhh he loved this treat, licking out every last bit of peanut butter from the empty jar!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!:o)
Looks like you had a great week!!!!
Happy Day!
Post a Comment