Saturday, August 29

As you can see...

I am getting tired of the hot weather. I am officially ready for fall! Bring on the 70 degrees, falling leaves, crisp walks, and college football!

Oh yes, I should mention I spoke to soon, or that I did in fact jinx myself. Luke woke up 5 or 6 times last night, and as of yesterday he is suddenly interested in pulling up and scaling around furniture (specifically Beth's bed and school table). So, just great. ;-)

2 comments:

The Zajicek's said...

Don't worry, I'll bring you some cool weather when we come down as long as you give me some hot air to bring back! It's 74.5 as I type. ;)

Wally said...

I love your blog background. How did you find such neat festive ones?

BTW, when Indiana winter gets too long, I'll send some of the cold weather your way.

I miss the heat...

Emelyn

 
site design by designer blogs