happy boy! he was so happy to be eating sand again!
there's evidence of the sand-eating, right there.
vacation= a break from mommy's stringent eating rules!
Bethie and Uncle Michael. I love his shirt!
right after we arrived, but before the drinks ;-)
I had a fantastic day today! We went to the beach to visit my brother, played in the surf and had a very nice dinner with some yummmmmm bread pudding. I have some pics I can post later! Thanks for all the calls, texts, and facebook messages!
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
2 comments:
Happy be-lated birthday! :o)
Happy Day, my baby :)
Post a Comment