Monday, August 10

Right now


Beth is watching Dora. I told myself I would *never* rely on television as a babysitter, but here I am. Luke goes down for a morning nap at 8:30, and conveniently that's when Dora comes on! So she watches Dora while I put Luke to sleep and get myself together for the day. It's very peaceful around the house- Beth gets in "the zone" and I don't here a peep from her for 23 minutes!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I wish I could take a morning nap at 8:30am! Kids don't realize how good they have it until they've grown up!

At least I've heard Dora is semi-educational. The daughter of one of our good friends tells her daddy "andale andale!" Cracks me up. Plus there's a monkey in it, so its okay!

Wally said...

You do what you have to do to get things done and remain sane. I swore I would never do the same thing either with Joe, my first. But, add more than one kid to the mixture and you need to do things like that. Don't feel bad about it. Dora is mild compared to what older kids shows are out there. Beware though, you'll find yourself singing the songs..

Emily said...

Dora-d-d-Dora! Looks like Hannah! She has to sit a certain way to watch :)

The Zajicek's said...

Oh that's so funny. I think it's hilarious when kids get in that "zone". :)

 
site design by designer blogs