I've created a new poll, look to the right----->
I was thinking today that I'd like to start a new blog called, "Things for Which I Am Thankful." All it would be is a blog of gratitude and thanksgiving; posts about what I am thankful for in my life and maybe some highlights of great things that happened to me. It would be to combat the pity-parties I find myself throwing once or twice a week, and remind me to bring my thankfulness to prayer.
So, should I just add these posts on this blog, or start a new one with exclusively this topic? Vote! If you vote "other," please explain why in the comments section of this post. I'm not sure which option would be easier for me, that will ultimately be how I decide. ;-)
Wednesday, August 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I voted keep it on this blog. Why don;t you have a Thursday Thankfulness post each week, or something?
Post a Comment