Eating dinner is so much fun! Doesn't he look like Beth (when she was a baby) in these photos? It help that he's wearing a pink bib (oops) but I just can't get over how much these pics look like her! The past three days, Luke has been putting his arms up in the air and leaving them there, or only putting one down to eat. He doesn't do it any other time of day, just in the high chair. It's hilarious! He just sits there looking around with his arms up!
he's the spitting image of his big sister in this pic!
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
3 comments:
Adorable! We wear pink bibs over here too!
That's so funny. He's adorable! He does look a lot like Beth when she was a tiny little baby.
hahaha - oh he is so funny! Glad he is enjoying mealtime so much!
Post a Comment