Sunday, August 16

My happy boy

Luke is so happy now that he can crawl! He is all over the place! Still not too quick yet, but I've noticed he's learned the three-legged crawl for the hard tile and he'll do a traditional crawl on the carpet. These pictures were from Saturday morning while Beth was on a walk with her daddy, Luke was enjoying some quiet time on the floor with me first thing in the morning! You've never seen a baby so excited about an empty Puffs container!




3 comments:

grandma c said...

He is one happy boy! We just melt when he gives us one of those "toothless" grins of his. There is no stopping him now. Watch out, Finley!

The Zajicek's said...

OMG, could he be more precious?! His little smile just looks so permanent!

I'm so anxious to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Julie said...

He's such a cutie! I love his huge grin!

 
site design by designer blogs