Our house is rarely silent. Beth even talks in her sleep, so night can be filled with Beth's talking too. But this dinner was a hit with both of them! This is the quietest our house has been in a long time... Mom, thanks again, for the Dan Dan Noodle recipe. Yum!
Mmm - that recipe looks good. I wonder if it would be as good if you used Soba noodles (it would be a little added nutrition at least and I like the taste!).
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
4 comments:
Note to Mom, via Stephanie's Blog: You can definitely make PF Change Dan Dan Noodles whenever I come in town, that's for sure.
Mmm - that recipe looks good. I wonder if it would be as good if you used Soba noodles (it would be a little added nutrition at least and I like the taste!).
Sounds like this recipe rivals your gumbo and my pinto beans! Enjoy the silence.
(Here we go again) Dan Dan, good good :D
Got the right post this time.
okay, Michael, your on.
Go to 'copy cat recipes' and type in PF Changs DAn Dan and you'll get it! I am sure the Soba's would make it better, Julie.
It's really good and easy.
Post a Comment