Thursday, August 20

Big girl jammies


Up until now, Beth has been sleeping in onesies for night time, going back to the good old days of when she would take off her diaper in the morning. She technically still hasn't outgrown them, but I bought her some "big girl jammies" the other night at Target. I splurged on 2 sets of Carter's sets (4 coordinating pairs) and a pink nightgown that looks like a ballerina dress (it has tulle on it). Guess which is her favorite? ;-) She didn't want to take them off so she wore her new pajamas all day long!

3 comments:

grandma c said...

Such a sweetie! And she was a little princess in her new nightgown.

The Zajicek's said...

Oh that is so cute! How exciting for big girl pj's!

guess who said...

of course! what else is there?
The girl has her priorites.
I am still in my jammies as I write this!

 
site design by designer blogs