Ryan thought it'd be funny to put Jack onto Luke for their first wrestling match. We thought it was pretty funny because Jack seems almost as long as Luke!
Thursday, August 12
Truly a Princess
I found a lot of dress up clothes on our local craigslist for $15, it seemed like a good deal so I sent Ryan over to take a look. Dress up shoes, real tap and ballet shoes, 3 or 4 dresses, a tutu and a hat. We don't have many dress up items so I was pretty happy with it (although one is definitely too small for her, I didn't even show it to her.) I've only given her one dress, the shoes and the hat:


I'd say she likes it, what do you think? She's worn it every day since Saturday! You should click on the first picture to make it bigger, the dress is really nice and has a lot of detail work on it!
Ryan thought it'd be funny to put Jack onto Luke for their first wrestling match. We thought it was pretty funny because Jack seems almost as long as Luke!
Ryan thought it'd be funny to put Jack onto Luke for their first wrestling match. We thought it was pretty funny because Jack seems almost as long as Luke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my goodness, that's Jack? I was thinking it must be someone else's baby :) Love the dress-up dress, so cute!!!
What a pretty princess she is!
oh wow, i have a feeling that will be the first of many wrestling matches. :)
Bet our little dainty fairy princess was eager to get into the wrestling match too. Wonderful pictures!!
Post a Comment