Just a quick update to say we've been busy! I feel guilty that I've been so horrible at updating my blog lately (I've noticed my daily hits have been decreasing!) but part of the issue is that Jack sleeps in my bedroom. Which is where I sit and do my blogging at night. I usually grab my laptop to bring to the living room, but then it takes an additional effort to grab my external hard drive where I put all of my photos. SO. Well, that about explains it.
I'm considering making our empty upstairs bedroom into a mini-office. I'm wanting to set up a space to organize and prep my "school" work for Beth, spread out my papers and books, and maybe even set up my sewing machine again. I don't like that I'd be upstairs away from Ryan in the evenings while I work, but maybe during this time while Jack is sleeping in our room at night it might be a good temporary solution.
Yesterday was Ryan's 30th birthday and tomorrow is his big party. I'll have lots of pics to upload soon!
Friday, August 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment