Wednesday, August 18

Busy Busy

It's been a busy week (as you saw by yesterday's blog post) and I haven't been online much. Tomorrow is Ryan's 30th birthday so I've spent a lot of time prepping and just generally staying busy. Beth's first dance class of the year was this past Monday, but afterward I made the hard decision to switch dance studios. It took us 30 minutes to drive there from our (new) house, not to mention 30 minutes of prep time before we left. They also rearranged their classes, so Beth's class was going to be only 45 minutes, and we'd be driving home at 4:45 pm along the main highway. It was sort of a nightmare. I loved the dance studio but at this point in our lives, it's too much for me! So we're switching to another well-known studio that just happens to be across the street from my subdivision. :-)

This was before we left for class on Monday. Luke really wanted to be in the picture, despite the tears!

We pulled out a play mat for Jack, handed down to us. He actually liked it quite a bit, and so did I...until Luke tripped and nearly fell on him. So I'm not quite sure how much I'll actually use it!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Bonnie's?

 
site design by designer blogs