Sunday, August 22

Last weekend



Last weekend we didn't have a huge project to tackle. Ryan and I went to Ikea with Jack to buy a loveseat for our playroom, where we had no real seating. I'd been looking at Craigslist hoping to find a deal, but the sofas we looked at were all too big for the space, and we would have wound up paying $100 anyways for an old, used sofa. I'd also been scoping out Freecycle, but those were all pretty gross! We decided to spent $150 on a brand new loveseat from Ikea that we knew would fit perfectly in the space, and it's absolutely perfect!


So now we have our playroom in pretty decent shape. I have an idea to hang pictures over the sofa, but it's going to take a little time before I get some that I like. I attempted to take some pictures of the kids the day after Ryan built the couch but it didn't go so well. When I put all three of them together, it was practically impossible to get a good one. I think I'm going to have to just get a really great candid picture, because the "posed" ones don't work out quite like I hope! Here are the three best ones, unfortunately I forgot the flash in Luke's picture and this is the best I could lighten it up using Photoshop. Beth is gorgeous as always, and Jack's picture just makes me laugh out loud!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs