| Items: | $36.60 |
| Shipping & Handling: | $18.70 |
| Subscription Discount | -$10.98 |
| Free Shipping | -$18.70 |
| Promotion Applied | -$7.32 |
| Promotion Applied | -$7.32 |
| Promotion Applied | -$7.32 |
| Your Coupon Savings | -$1.50 |
| Total Before Tax: | $2.16 |
| Estimated Tax: | $0.00 |
| Order Total: $2.16 | |
Thursday, August 12
Amazon.com Diaper Sale
Go here for a blog post on how it works. You need coupons from Parenting and Parents magazines, in addition to signing up for Subscribe and Save through Amazon. You can buy any type of diapers, your savings will vary. I bought a box of 108 overnight diapers for Luke for $2.16! I'm very happy with myself right now! Let me know if you do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yup, it works! I didn't get it as cheap because I only had one of the three magazines. Still, a considerable discount. Thanks a bunch!
Post a Comment