Monday, November 15

Pics of the Third Roll


Here are pictures from when Jackson rolled over for the very third time! In one night he managed to roll several times, all in a row, and I got the third roll in pictures. Wouldn't you know my video camera was out of battery!!! He's rolled every day since then, so we know it wasn't just a fluke. I'm not positive but I think this is the earliest any of ours have rolled over consistently. This boy is no doubt going to be sitting up by Christmas!

starting on his tummy (the result of his second roll)

rolled to his back

back onto his tummy, almost there!

yay jackson!

4 comments:

Grandma c said...

Now those pictures are just too adorable! He looks pretty proud of himself!

The Zajicek's said...

aww - I love the progressive pics! He did such a good job and is off to a great start! :) Yay Jack!!

mamaw said...

Gosh, he's just too cute!!!!!!

Liz said...

Holy moe, that is an uh-dor-uh-bull child. That SMILE!

You've got all the Cute Bases covered-- you have Beth who is a perfect mix of [maiden name] and [married name] genes and is absolutely stunning...then you have Luke who tends to favor Dad expressionwise (in photos at least) but has JUST the right amount of [maiden name] genetic complicity that it makes his little face just per-fect. And then little Jack...somehow looks near identical to his brother...yet seemingly favors you a lot more, facially. And that adds up to...oh my goodness, THAT FACE!

It's really wild to see in photos because I know that YOU, Stephanie, have a very thin and supermodel-y shaped face with angular high cheekbones which somehow fail to procure one molecule of fat even when you are fifty-twelve weeks pregnant...yet Jack has such a deliciously fab Chubby Baby thing going on, when I saw the title of this post (Pics of The Third Roll) I truly, seriously...thought you were talking about a third chin or baby thigh roll ; )

And yet somehow, through the wildness of God's limitless creativity and the uniqueness He endows us with...your skinny model face and Jack's "OMG, I want to smooch those cheeks" face...manage to look near identical at times!


Okay...I have now gone on a breastmilk tirade on Facebook, and a genetics babble-fest here on your blog. I think it's time for me to put my iPhone away!

 
site design by designer blogs