FOTFL!~!!! David says Easy $100,000 on America's funniest home videos! Alex said he's not in a tu-tu, he's in a man-tu...... How did you keep from cracking up???
Soccer Champ, Weed Wacker guy, Fireman, he has a brillant career ahead of him
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
5 comments:
FOTFL!~!!! David says Easy $100,000 on America's funniest home videos! Alex said he's not in a tu-tu, he's in a man-tu......
How did you keep from cracking up???
Soccer Champ, Weed Wacker guy, Fireman, he has a brillant career ahead of him
I love it!!! and I really love that he still loves that toy! I mean..the kid didnt put it down when I was there... I totally love it!
It's nice that Beth has her own personal yard man to take care of the weeds on her dance floor. Funny, funny stuff!
Oh my gosh - that is too cute and funny! I love that Luke still likes to do a little weed eating despite his little tutu. :)
A tutu has never looked more manly! Too funny!!!
Post a Comment