This is probably the biggest buck I've ever seen- in our backyard, nonetheless! Ryan said deer season just opened, good thing for this guy he's hiding out in my backyard, I could never kill one of these things!
He is beautiful..I worry about little "friends"...i.e. deer ticks that might be taking a ride on his back and may find their way to the babies! Or, mom and dad....I know, very grandmotherly worries....
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
2 comments:
Oh wow! He is a big guy - what a pretty sight though!
He is beautiful..I worry about little "friends"...i.e. deer ticks that might be taking a ride on his back and may find their way to the babies! Or, mom and dad....I know, very grandmotherly worries....
Post a Comment