Monday, November 29

5 months


Jackson was 5 months old a few days ago, my update was lost in the holiday weekend! This past month has been filled with changes; this guy has become my little monkey baby! To me, this is part of the passage from infancy to babyhood. I no longer have to carry him like an infant, instead I can steadily carry him around in one arm while he clings to me! He absolutely adores my hair, Beth did too. :-) He grabs the hair on the back of my neck, usually pulling it out of a pony tail, and holds tight as if it's going to keep him from falling off of me! He clings to my clothing and even my face if he can grab it, though his preference right now biting and sucking on my chin. He bites hard! I wonder if he'll cut teeth earlier than Beth and Luke did? He looks huge in his little blue baby bath tub, it almost makes me laugh out loud at how big he is! He's really outgrown it but we're going to stick with it for a little longer until he can at least sit up on his own! I'm guessing he'll be sitting up around Christmas- can you even imagine? Wasn't he just born?!

2 comments:

Wally said...

Your son is cute! And he is really big..Wow, isn't it amazing how different and similar each child can be... I like your new blog background by the way.

The Zajicek's said...

Look at that little guy - he is too cute! I love his little grin! Happy 5 months Jack!!

 
site design by designer blogs