Oh, that picture of Jack! I'm dying of death! That is TRULY one of the sweetest faces ev-ah. They ARE all beautiful (and rightfully so, given their genetic building blocks;) but that picture, that expression...PRICELESS.
Yes, they are so beautiful! Of course, you know I feel that way since I comment over and over about how cute they are when Im taking their pictures! But I cant help it! They really are SO CUTE!
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
8 comments:
Oh, that picture of Jack! I'm dying of death! That is TRULY one of the sweetest faces ev-ah. They ARE all beautiful (and rightfully so, given their genetic building blocks;) but that picture, that expression...PRICELESS.
They're beautiful! I can't wait to pinch those cheeks!
They are just sooo adorable!!! Absolutely precious!
Yes, they are so beautiful! Of course, you know I feel that way since I comment over and over about how cute they are when Im taking their pictures! But I cant help it! They really are SO CUTE!
Jack takes all! You will have such beautiful pictures of your babies because of your effort to be a good photographer. Cuddos!
They just melt my heart!
Grandpa Paul wants to know what your camera settings were on all 3 pictures...great photography...wonderful subjects!
Well goodness - look at them! Could they be any more sweet?!?! :)
Post a Comment