Tuesday, November 23

Mommy! Take a picture of me!

I rarely hear Beth say these words to me (I think I've worn her out by taking too many pictures of her!) so I gladly snapped these pictures of her climbing in the backyard. She narrated as she climbed:

"first i put my hands on top."

"then my leg goes up like this."

"and just slide..." (grunt grunt)

"ta da!"

She was very proud of herself. :-)


Yes, these were taken a few days ago. In fact, it's been in the 80s here for a few days now, not really holiday weather! Today I absolutely had to turn on the a/c and dig out a pair of shorts, it's just too stinkin' hot. The kids all want to wear their warm fleece pajamas at night and I keep having to explain to them that they'll get to wear them when it' cold outside. Then Beth asks about snowmen and snow, and then I have to explain that while it gets cold, they won't be seeing a "white Christmas" like she sees in her library books! "Then why are there snowmen on my pajamas, Mommy?"

4 comments:

grandma c said...

Good point, Beth! Cute pictures of her...liked how she explained as she climbed!

Emily said...

She is beautiful!

momma schmerb said...

beautiful Bethie.

The Zajicek's said...

awww - haha, I bet that is hard to understand where the snowmen are! Tell her we'll build one for her here! :)

 
site design by designer blogs