Monday, October 13

Still waiting

Nothing today! Except I am very happy to announce that I have my happy little girl back. Though she's coughing a lot, she's back to her happy self. She has just been so cranky the past week- and who can blame her, being sick is no fun. She was so much fun today though- she played with MawMaw and Uncle "D" and Uncle "Ah", got to talk to PawPaw on the phone, and took a nice nap. Then she and I did some laundry, read some books, and took a walk this afternoon. It's just so much fun when she's a happy girl! I, on the other hand, am completely congested. But that's my only complaint so I guess I'm not doing too bad!

This picture is of her new shirt and skirt from Grandma and Grandpa. It was taken a few days ago, hence the non-smile, lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is Beth's classic "I am miserable, but not really" face

Mandi said...

I was TOTALLY congested the week before Kaylee was born. Maybe this is a sure sign Luke is imminent? I hope so! Sending "come on Luke" dust your way!

Caroline said...

So the full moon did not help. COME ON LUKE!

Lindsey said...

I think your babester is just waiting on everyone to feel better before he makes his appearance! I'm glad Beth is getting better! I'm going to email you--I don't have your phone number, and I'd like to have it before you have the baby!

 
site design by designer blogs