That is exactly what I was going to say- you are so tee-niny everywhere else! I bet if you posted a picture that was just above your belly on up, nobody would ever hazard a guess that not only are you pregnant, but "way" pregnant!
You look so great...my first thought when seeing that gorgeous belly- "if ever a singular image spoke the word "life", this is it."
Also, I thought "wow...it really IS a new era of communication when I've seen the belly-veins of someone I only occasionally passed in the hallway during high school" ; )
Praying for a special and healthy delivery, with prevailing physical and emotional peace, Liz
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
5 comments:
You look ready to pop! Still tiny everywhere else though - you look fantastic!
That is exactly what I was going to say- you are so tee-niny everywhere else! I bet if you posted a picture that was just above your belly on up, nobody would ever hazard a guess that not only are you pregnant, but "way" pregnant!
You look so great...my first thought when seeing that gorgeous belly- "if ever a singular image spoke the word "life", this is it."
Also, I thought "wow...it really IS a new era of communication when I've seen the belly-veins of someone I only occasionally passed in the hallway during high school" ; )
Praying for a special and healthy delivery, with prevailing physical and emotional peace,
Liz
Yeah, just a little. I believe my exact words were "holy moly!" I have to agree though, you look fab!
What is that in there... a watermelon?
You look AMAZING, Stephanie! No stretch marks on that belly at all. He'll be here, sooooo soon! :D
Post a Comment