Sunday, October 26

Our first weekend

...as a family of four! (more text to come, but i can't type well with a newborn in my arms!)

checking out big sis

my first drink, a mimosa!

gazing at aunt jenny

beth and her new baby, ariel. eric and ariel, get it???

ohhh she is obsessed with the swing!

cat nap

a yummy breakfast

uncle josh and aunt ramona visited today, and brought beth the coolest flower girl gift ever- an a&m sweatshirt for beth!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those babies are so sweet! Luke looks like a handsome little guy!

The Zajicek's said...

oh how sweet! What precious pics of your first weekend together at home!

Anonymous said...

What little sweeties!I bet Beth is loving baby Luke and all of the family coming around!

Caroline said...

How sweet! I am loving the big sister and little brother pics! :o)

Caroline said...

How sweet! I am loving the big sister and little brother pics! :o)

Mandi said...

Those are all really great pictures! I can't wait to see more!

 
site design by designer blogs