Saturday, October 11

Saturday

First off, no baby news!

Today we went to a birthday party for some of Beth's friends, twins who turned three . She had a really fun time playing on their new swing set and learning how to swing on her belly!






After the party and a really long nap, we went to visit my mom and 2 of my brothers who came to town to visit us and my grandma. We had dinner at my uncle's house with some other family members and Beth had a great time playing with "D" and "Ah" (David and Alex).

This girl is no longer afraid of dogs!

My brother David and Beth.

We also found our double stroller today at our resale shop. It wasn't as cheap as I'd hoped to find it, but it was exactly the stroller and colors I wanted and honestly I'm just glad to have it now. I had been looking on Craigslist and I've seen them on there cheaper about 3 months ago, but I put it off thinking there'd be some up around now. Of course no one is selling any right now so I hadn't had any luck finding one, plus at least now I don't have to drive halfway across the city to buy one.

Tomorrow night is a full moon! Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Beth looks so grown up!

I love the stroller and am glad you found what you were looking for!

Good luck with the full moon and keep us posted!

 
site design by designer blogs