Thursday, October 16

Silly face

Beth has a new "trick," her "silly face" we call it. She pushes her chin back and lowers her bottom lip and makes a goofy face- it's really hilarious and it cracks Ryan up. If I ever ask her to make her silly face while Ryan is at work, she always asks "Daddy?" and I say, "Yes, the silly face daddy likes," and she makes the face. She's so smart and cute!




Not much new to report from my midwife appointment this afternoon except that Luke has flipped back into the correct position- so he's head down, anterior. I'd be excited except that she did an internal check at my request, and he's still incredibly high and I'm not dialated or effaced at all! Boo. This little boy is so active that it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he flips around again, so I'm just trying not to see anything as permanent because it really could change at any moment. I'm still trying to do lots of hands-and-knees to encourage him to stay in the right position. They also drew blood to check my iron, I'll hear about that in a couple of days. In the meantime, I'm still on the iron suppliments. My local vitamin store is no longer stocking Red Raspberry Leaf tea so I'm desperate to find some more! If anyone knows where to get some in my area (we have no health food stores believe it or not!) please let me know- I really need it!

Please keep sending me your prayer requests. I have a long list but it's not long enough for the labor I'm anticipating, lol.


Beth and Eric. Yes, he's wearing one of Luke's cloth diapers. ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is a corker. yes, a corker.

Mandi said...

There is a health food store here - would it be worth it for me to call tomorrow for you?

Beth is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Try Walmart or HEB.....i am pretty sure that's were I bought it when y'all were here.

The Zajicek's said...

Yea! Our prayers for baby Luke to flip around are working!

Love the pic of Beth! So silly!

 
site design by designer blogs