My vent below is just a small bit of what my saintly husband goes through daily. I am back and forth with emotions, and though I am still ticked off a bit at the irresponsibility of those dog owners, I am grateful neither my kid nor dog were outside to be scared or harmed!
This afternoon I had another checkup. He's still head-down, wohoo! This pregnancy I've gained 25 lbs so far- I can't remember what I gained with Beth but I started smaller this time too. Hopefully the gain will slow down now that I'm so far along, though my cankles seem to be getting bigger every day. ;-) I am iron-deficient again, pretty badly right now actually, so they've changed my prescription and I'm taking suppliments twice a day now. Ryan is just excited that this is a great excuse for me to cook red meat almost every night! But as long as Luke stays in there for another two weeks, and as long as I'm faithful to taking my suppliments, I should be above-normal by delivery. And considering how much blood I lost last time, they want me as high as I can get!
She did tell me on my chart they had my estimated due date as early as October 15 and as late as the 20th. Not that it makes a big deal what they have on their chart- Beth was one day past her due date that *I* calculated based on my charting efforts, so I'm expecting something similar with Luke. He'll come when he's ready, but hopefully for the sake of my iron it'll be at least another couple of weeks!
Wednesday, October 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't wait to meet him! I am so glad you are getting yourself taken care of, let me know if you need anything, we are close enough!
I don't want you to be one bit sorry for posting your rant on irresponsible dog owners. I would estimate that as a veterinarian, I have a rant somewhat like that a couple times a week (this profession might be bad for my blood pressure...). Can't wait to see what I'm like when I'm a pregnant vet!
Post a Comment