Ohhh I am sooo looking forward to fall weather so I can get my kids dressed up in their new fall clothes! Here's a preview of what we have in store, hehehe. I love kid's clothes!
3 comments:
Julie
said...
I love the striped knee socks. Could be because I have some just like them, in big girl size of course!
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
3 comments:
I love the striped knee socks. Could be because I have some just like them, in big girl size of course!
oh they are so precious in their fall clothes!! :)
Your kids are stylin'!!! I love Beth's whole ensemble, and that sweater on Little Man is about the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Post a Comment