I've forgotten to mention, we got Luke a new car seat! We got him this one, another Britax Marathon like Beth's but in a cow print. I absolutely love it, it's so cute! We don't plan to switch him out of his infant seat anytime soon since he still fits in it quite nicely (and he's safer in that one as long as possible), but Britax has sales on their items twice a year so I wanted to snatch one up on sale! Plus I ordered from diapers.com, scored free shipping AND an additional 10% off for being a first time customer. Awesome!
Beth is still rear-facing, though her days are limited! She's 31 lbs, and the rear-facing weight limit is 34 lbs. I suspect around her 3rd birthday will be the time we switch her around. That's going to be such a big deal! I hope she doesn't kick the back of my seat!

1 comment:
"I hope she doesn't kick the back of my seat!"
oh~~~you can count on it......
Post a Comment