And of course I'm having issues with my camera and computer again. I am praying Windows 7 will fix the mutiny my camera and computer have against me. Here are few from tonight!
Friday, October 23
Happy Birthday Luke!
Today is Luke's first birthday, yay! We had a very busy day, and I just kept looking at him like, wow- this boy is one year old! We went to the portrait studio this morning for some big boy pictures and had an incident. The photographer took a few of him then decided he wanted to put Luke in a basket with some fall leaves and autumn decor. I was thinking to myself, he's too old to sit in a basket, that's for babies! But I went with it, because I'd already told him no portraits, haha. Luke leaned over in the basket and, before I could reach him, face-planted the hard floor and screaaaaamed bloody murder. I noticed blood and realized he'd busted his lip (I thought he'd broken his nose!) so that was the end of picture day. After Luke calmed down (surprisingly it only took a few minutes) I picked out my favorite one from before he fell and they gave me a portrait package for free. So, that was quite a morning! We met a friend for lunch then ran another errand since we were far from home, and came home for naps. Well, of course they both slept in the car and didn't want to nap once we got home! Beth had a makeup dance class today and Ryan met us up there after he got off work a little early to catch her last few minutes of tap dancing! We all came home for spaghetti dinner (Luke's favorite!) and we sang and opened presents. And yes, this overbearing controlling mother let her son have a cupcake with real HFCS frosting! And boy did he love it! He opened some presents (with the help of big sis) from mommy and daddy and his godparents and we got some really big smiles with some of his new toys!
And of course I'm having issues with my camera and computer again. I am praying Windows 7 will fix the mutiny my camera and computer have against me. Here are few from tonight!



And of course I'm having issues with my camera and computer again. I am praying Windows 7 will fix the mutiny my camera and computer have against me. Here are few from tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Haha, since spaghetti's been falling on my list of favorite meals, maybe I just need to spice up the process and eat it like Luke does: hands-to-mouth style! That looks a little more fun.
Happy birthday to your little guy. That picture of him reaching for the cupcake is a great one!
Happy birthday to our sweet little guy! So glad he liked his present and enjoyed his cup cake! Mmm!
Happy birthday, Big Guy!!! You are too adorable...and so is your big sis!!!
Happy Birthday Luke! Love the cupcake pic! :o)
Happy Day big boy! We are sorry we missed your big day, but, we'll have a big blow out with you, Uncle David and Uncle Matthew, all Oct and Nov babies :) when you come to visit!
Sweet pics.
Post a Comment