Beth has dance class two times this week, once to make up for our trip to DC. Here are photos from Monday's class, I feel like I have to be sneaky to get them so they're not incredibly focused. She continues to love both tap and ballet, and is always very attentive during the entire one hour class. It impresses me! The teachers do a great job of keeping the girls (and boy!) active and involved- I haven't counted but I'd guess there are at least 10-12 kids in the class- and they get stickers at the end of each class which makes Beth very happy!
Luke has a decent time too, playing with the other younger brothers. It's some good cuddle time for us since we have no other distractions.

3 comments:
Beth looks so serious and it is completely adorable! I like Luke's guitar suit - very rock 'n roll.
that's so fun she is enjoying her dance class!
Happy birthday to our little Luke!!
Happy Birthday, Guitar Man! It looks like he is in charge of the sound system while Beth is tap dancing. :)
Post a Comment