Wednesday, October 7

Sorry I don't have many good pictures lately. We've been so busy and Luke's still getting over this never-ending cold. Here are a couple of them playing the other day. Sometimes they'll get so engrossed in what they're doing they don't even notice me there! I took a video too but it was extremely boring, so I'll spare you all. I'll try to get some good pictures soon!




I just ordered a brand-new sling for us, it's one that Ryan and I should both be able to use with either of our children. It's called an Ergo and I am so pumped about this one- I found a great deal too! I love the backpack style right now because Luke grabs everything when I'm wearing him in the front, and the bonus is he usually falls asleep on my back. Beth will still fit in this one too, and the color is nice and neutral so either Ryan or I could use it. Everyone I know who has one swears it's worth every penny- we shall see soon!

1 comment:

The Zajicek's said...

I love the way Luke is looking at Beth in the second picture! :) Great idea about the new sling - it looks nice!

 
site design by designer blogs