May the souls of the faithfully departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace!
Saturday, October 31
RIP Kelly V.
My friend Kelly V. died early this morning with her mother by her side. She'd fought the good fight against cancer. I have only gotten to know her the past couple of years and she was incredibly inspirational to me, and she will be missed by so many people.

May the souls of the faithfully departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace!
May the souls of the faithfully departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
God rest her soul. I'm so sad to hear this. I've been praying for her and my mom was praying as well! Prayers for her family that are so sad right now and for you and her other friends as well.
I am so sorry about the loss of your friend. She looked like a bright, happy, sweet person.
I am very sorry to hear of Kelly's death. :( Today is the perfect day for me to pray for her, though. God bless her and her sons and everyone touched by her life and her death.
Post a Comment