Thursday, May 28
Sick AGAIN
I'm so tired of the never-ending sickness around here. It feels like Beth's been sick since she turned two, at least more often than not. After the antibiotics for her ear infection, her runny nose and cough never quite went away, and the antibiotics gave her a yeast rash. Now that we got that under control, yesterday she developed some blister-looking things on her feet and knees, on top of a new fever, so I brought her in today and sure enough she has an enterovirus that causes hand, foot and mouth disease. It's only on her feet and knees, at this point, but she's just so miserable and sickly. My poor girl. And, it's nice and contagious so now I have to work hard to keep her and Luke separated through the weekend. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am sorry, it's been one sickenes after another. Eve's kids got this from their neighbor, but, it's in their mouths and makes their mouths VERY sore. ie.. they can't eat anything but, very soft stuff, like ice cream....
I hope she doesn't get it in her mouth. Or, the rest of you:(
Sorry your babies aren't feeling well lately - that must be so tough to see... My yellow baby got an ear infection and I feel so bad watching her paw at her poor little ears... She HATES her ear medications (and Sunny doesn't usually hate anything but vacuum cleaners)
Sorry to hear she is sick again, I know it's frustrating and one hates to see their little ones sick. Hope the virus doesn't spead more and she feel better soon.
Post a Comment