
We have a winner! Luke likes bananas! He had a bite of carrots yesterday too, but still a no go on sweet potatoes. I think I'm going to try a different route this time with Luke, instead of going for lots of spoon feeding and purees, I really want to try to just let him take the lead and put the food in his mouth, a la
this article. Basically I'll keep introducing new foods (mostly in solid form instead of purees) and start feeding him from our plates once we determine he probably has no allergies. We'll still stay away from all the bad baby foods (like milk, citrus, nuts, etc.) but really just put it in his hands and let him lead the way.


3 comments:
He's going bananas over bananas! He looks pretty excited over the new food!
Have you tried sweet peas?
I bet he LOVES them.....maybe dad could help him eat them..! We know how much he loves peas!
He is so cute!! We have the strainer too, I gace Wesley an ice cube in it and he LOVED it. We are going to try bananas again after your inspiring post :o)
Post a Comment