Friday, May 15

Car seat checkup

Yesterday I attended a car seat checkup with a local church. They had several certified passenger safety technicians and some police officers there to check for proper installation and usage of car seats. I'm delighted to say that it was really busy! That made me really happy to see! Our seats passed inspection and I discovered that the church actually sponsors CPST trainings... So I might get to become certified after all! Prior to this, the only one I knew about was at a location over 2 hours away, and it was 4 days long, so there was no way I'd be able to go anytime soon. Now it seems a little more feasible, and that makes me very excited!

Tomorrow is a big day for Ryan. He's graduating with his MBA! Congratulations honey, I'm soooo glad you're finally done!!! It's been a long time in the making, but I know it was definitely well worth the journey!

1 comment:

The Zajicek's said...

YEA!! Congrats for Ryan's graduation! That is wonderful! We are so proud of him too!

By the way - thanks so much for the beautiful pics you mailed me! I have Luke's pic up on our fridge and we had friends over last night and they went on and on about how cute he was! I proudly told them that was our Godson! :)

 
site design by designer blogs