


When we got home, I grabbed the hose to water some flowers in the front (too late I think, they look pretty dead!) and I noticed a little green frog. Of course I caught him to show Beth and she was soooo interested. She touched him but wouldn't hold him. He was a pretty feisty frog and kept jumping out of my hand, one time Beth said, "No frog come back!" and started chasing him, and she stepped on him to make him stop jumping away! I'm not sure if he was fatally injured, he definitely wasn't squished because he looked fine and was still alive, but he slowed down quite a bit after that. I felt really sad for him, I told Beth we had to let him go home to his mommy and daddy. I hope he lives!
I had my first sewing class yesterday and I loved it! Actually we only talked about patterns, fabric and taking measurements, not really too much about sewing yet. There are three other women in my class, and we're each making an A-line skirt. Today I shopped and bought my pattern, fabric, zipper and a few other things:
Pretty soon this will be a pretty skirt (the one on the bottom in the middle)!
In other pretty important news- I got my braces off today! My teeth look great, it's so exciting to not have them on anymore! Oddly it doesn't feel as weird as I thought it would (everyone told me to expect it to feel weird) but it's only weird in that I can tell my bite is different now. But I'm just happy to be able to bite my fingernails again, haha! I'll get a pic up soon, when I look decent. I am dying of allergies right now, my face actually hurts and my eyes are bloodshot. The kids have it too, unfortunately, so we really should all just hole ourselves up in the house for a week until this pollen or whatever disappears!

5 comments:
What a darling bathing beauty! Cute swim suit, too.
A-line skirt was my first sewing project (after curtains) and it was so much fun!
I am so happy for you for everything posted. Ah, water play, a mother's best friend!
I do feel sorry for the little grenouille! Poor thing..
What a cutie in her bathing suit!
Oh that's fun you got your braces off - i bet you're so glad!
Post a Comment