Remember last year's post on the rolly polly? Well, Beth's another year older and braver. She actually will "pet" them now! I put some in the frisbee for her to torture, uh, I mean play with. She had such a good time! I will also catch lizards for her to look at, she hasn't ventured to touch those yet though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh. She better get on with it with those lizards if she going to live up to her true genetic potential!
I was just getting ready to write, "Do you remember when you were little and Chris and Lauren called you, "lizard girl?" (because she would hunt them down and pick them up, not anything else...!)but, Lauren beat me to the post!
Well, Beth needs to face the fact: if her mother can do it, so can she!! :D
She is so brave...and sooooooooo cute. I will bring her some platex gloves. :)
Post a Comment