In the event anyone was concerned about Hurricane Ike, we're staying put. I think we're far out enough from major harm's way, we'll most likely get lots of rain and wind but we definitely won't flood. What I'm a teeny-tiny bit concerned about is that I saw on a t.v. program that the sudden changes in barometric pressure can make a woman's water break and go into labor! I'm sure this isn't a real problem, but of course it's something I'm thinking about because I have to be worried about something! My brother has evacuated and he'll be staying with us until it's safe for him to go back to school.
And on 9.11.08, we'll be praying for the souls lost seven years ago. This is a beautiful blog for today, though it's not directly related to 9.11.
May the souls of the faithfully departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
Thursday, September 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment