Thursday, September 11

A few minutes of playtime

We spend a lot of time in Beth's room playing and reading these days, it's easy for me to sit in the Lazy-Boy while she plays or sits with me. We keep all of her toys and books in there so it's the best place to contain the mess. ;-) She's really enjoying playing alone, though she won't play alone unless I'm in the room with her. We do a lot of reading too, mostly it's looking at pictures while I narrate a story that involves her making animal noises or pointing out things in the book.

A real smile!

I think this picture of her looks like a lot of my toddler photos. Finally, she looks like me!

Beth and Eric

Here she's making her crocodile noise- she says "na!" (snap!) and closes her hand together. Recently she's also gotten the lion and elephant down- lions says "roar!" and the elephant involves moving her arm around in front of her face like a trunk.


Ha, and this book is funny because on the last page there's a "peek a boo" mirror and the flap moves down to reveal the mirror. Beth always sticks the bottle in her mouth (yes, it's gotten a little gross) but what's funny is the girl has taken maybe 3 bottles in her life? And she was too tiny to remember. I want to know where she learned how to suck on a bottle, lol.

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs