Saturday, September 20

36 weeks

Holy monkey am I ever pregnant. Just in this past week I have begun to feel stretched beyond my limits- I wouldn't be surprised if my first stretch marks made an appearance this upcoming week. I was feeling some really painful movements a few days ago, it felt like he was jabbing me in the cervix. Not the usual normally-pleasant baby movements, but enough to make me stop walking, keel over, grab my belly, and moan really loudly. Absolutely nothing is wrong with me or him, I have a feeling he was switching positions again (hopefully to the correct position now). I missed my midwife appointment last week but have rescheduled it to this Tuesday, so I'll have more news then.

This picture makes me uncomfortable just looking at it. I feel like a house but I think this picture makes me look like a blimp!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice belly!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Stephanie...you dramatist! I was expecting this gigantic preggo while waiting on the photo to load...and here you are, this tee-niny little mini-basketball on a toothpick!

You look gorgeous...I will give you that your tummy looks "stretched", but that's only because you're so petite to begin with, and Luke is obviously so robustly healthy and is taking these last weeks to add some cute baby-chub to those cheeks, thighs, backs of hands, and all the other places where baby fat dimples :)

Bottom line...you look great! I hope he IS in the right position, now!

-Liz

 
site design by designer blogs