Wow are we sore! After mass today, we fueled ourselves with a couple of Shipley's donuts (yummy!) and began our day of cleaning up. Ryan got started with our neighbor outside by taking down a couple of trees that were already half-down, and Beth and I made piles of sticks and limbs. Ryan worked outside literally almost all day, with the exception of a lunch break and a few small breaks here and there. He made incredible progress though! I unpacked from our trip, cleaned the house, cooked, played with Beth...the usual stuff. We are both incredibly tired and sore (I don't know why I'm sore, I guess just because I'm 36 weeks preggo?). I am so thankful that I have a husband who enjoys working outside and takes pride in his lawn! What he did today would have cost us a fortune if we'd hired someone!
Sunday, September 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
That's what she said...
I am glad you guys are ok!
Oh wow - that is a big tree! I'm so glad yall stayed safe during the storm! We've been thinking about yall like crazy!
Ryan is such a manly-man because he wields that axe.
Post a Comment