We've been pretty busy the past few days so that's why I haven't gotten any good pictures to put up! Yesterday morning we went to a consignment sale at one of the mega-churches around here and WOAH buddy, I think every mom in our town was there! It was insane! I went directly to check out double strollers and by the time I got there, 10 minutes after the doors were opened, only 2 double strollers were left (and they were the ugly ones, lol). Then we checked out white shoes for Beth (she'll need them to be a flower girl in a month!) and we didn't have any luck finding any that fit her fat foot. Then I thought to go look for a play kitchen set for her- all gone (I could see the moms that grabbed the good ones in the checkout line already!). Looks like I wasn't cut out to be a consignment-shopping mom, lol, or at least not yet. Next time I'll be there before the doors open and without a toddler on my preggo hip. ;-)
Tonight we have my brother staying with us for the night, he's coming in soon to watch some football then he'll spend the night studying for medical school while Ryan and I go to his brother's engagement party. It'll be the first time we leave Beth with anyone other than Ryan's parents or my parents... She'll be asleep by the time we leave but it's still a big step. Soon I'm going to have to start leaving her with the childcare program at church while I have meetings and I'm not looking forward to that at all! But there's really no other option for me since there would be no way for me to pay attention to my meeting with Beth *and* Luke. I know she'll be okay, and run off and play with all the new toys and other kids; it seems I'm the one with the attachment issue!
Saturday, September 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't worry. Grandpa and I will go to church and stay in the childcare program with her. :)
Beth looks so lovely in her pink dress!
What a great grandma and grandpa!!
Yes, walking away from your baby in someone elses care, whom you do not know, is a very anxious feeling. But, it'll get better.By #3...........no problem!
(I know.... I am jaded)
Post a Comment