Friday, July 4

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July! Our little neighborhood has some wonderful free things to do today, but Ryan and I decided Beth is probably too young to enjoy a parade and fireworks. So we're going to skip that tonight (along with the free symphony concert) but we'll do it all next year maybe when she'll appreciate it more! Instead, our community pools offered free admission today so Ryan came with us to the pool and we had some free lunch (hot dogs and chips, nothing fancy!). It was during nap time though so Beth wasn't her usual self, but I'm glad we went earlier since it looks like it may rain now. And we usually don't go to the pool before 3:00 due to the sun intensity but we all slathered up and I think we all made it out without a burn. So now everyone is sleeping, and I'm not sure what we'll do this evening, probably just grill some steaks if it doesn't rain.

Beth and dada.

She got a new hat- on clearance at Old Navy!

My artsy shot of our sleeping dog. It was taken without a flash and it quite dark in the room, I'm not sure why/how it came out so bright. I really need to learn how to use all my features!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July!! What cool pictures at the pool!

 
site design by designer blogs