Monday, July 28

Who knew?

I didn't realize Boxers were swimming dogs! Our neighbor begged us to let Finley swim in his saltwater pool, and we'd never seen him swim before so we let him try it out. I wouldn't say he loved it but he definitely liked it! He was voluntarily getting in the pool (we helped him the first time- no we didn't toss him in, just eased him onto the first step) and on Sunday when we went back he got to the point where he jumped in!

Before jumping in...

Swimming like a pro!

All tired out!
And of course, a picture of Beth "posing". Because I know that's why all of you come to my blog anyway!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Well, maybe YOUR boxer is a swimming dog, but ours sure aren't, LOL. Playing in the hose is the closest my two will get to a pool. Finley looks adorable swimming and Beth is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I come to your blog for the puppy, too!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that Finley took a "two-sie" in the pool... Ok, maybe not, but he had that look in his eye...

 
site design by designer blogs